Tuesday, August 21, 2007

A Home Remedy for a Sinus Infection

The sinuses are actually a wonderful thing. Not only do they stand between the bacteria and germ filled air outside and out lungs, but they also help to shape the way our faces look, as well as the way our voice sounds. They are a wonderful creating that we should be thankful for. I have to admit, though, that it is hard to be thankful when you are suffering from a sinus infection. I have had problems with my sinuses for most of my life that was caused by allergies and weather patterns, but from time to time I would get a sinus infection so I started to look for a home remedy for a sinus infection and I found something that helped me with all of my sinus trouble.

The thing that helped me the most was the use of nasal irrigation. I bought a Neti pot and used it on a regular basis. Although I wasn't too fond of the idea right away, after I got the hang of it there were some great benefits. I felt less cloudy in the mornings, seemed to breath better and my sinus problems were much easier to deal with. The key, for me, was to get the right mixture of salt and water so that it did not burn at all. Another thing that many people have used, and this seems to help with so many different things, is to take a couple of spoonfuls of apple cider vinegar every day. Some people would put it in a cup of water and sip it throughout the day, and others would just go ahead and get it over with all at one time, but a few people that I have heard of said that they saw some good results from using this method.

Stop your sinus infections quickly and naturally without the use of steroids or drug store potions that just leave you feeling drained. Download our special report at http://www.stop-sinus-infection.info/

No comments: